Tuesday, April 19, 2016


Colorful Hellos...
    Hi friends!  Today's card features some Distress ink blending (squeezed lemonade, worn lipstick, tumbled glass) and a bit of masking using Distress glaze over a stenciled image.  To start, I applied various inks over a Distress stencil onto a die cut tag.  I then lightly applied glaze over image and set aside to dry.  Next, I stamped background (MFT's typewriter BG) onto a piece of distress watercolor paper, sprizting with a mix of perfect pearl solution.  Next, I lightly sprayed tag with Heidi Swapp color shine (black velvet) across tag, then slightly rubbing off color over stenciled image.  To finish, I assembled and adhered elements to card base, stamped sentiment, and added enamel dots.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment