Sunday, April 17, 2016


Sunshine and Narwhals...
    Hello friends!, hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!  Today's card features some cutie products from Lawn Fawn and a bit of Copic coloring.  To start, I die cut waves from various Lawn Fawn papers and colored cardstock, then die cut rounded stitched rectangle from Neenah solar white.  I then ran the white panel through my Cuddlebug using a polka dot embossing folder.  Next, I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored image.  To finish, I assembled elements, adhered to card base, die cut sun, adhered, and stamped sentiment.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jamie! The image is so cute and I love the embossing.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete