Saturday, April 30, 2016


Color Burst Hellos...
   Hi!, hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!  Today's card features watercoloring using Ken Oliver Crafts color bursts and other goodies from Lawn Fawn including this "hello" die cut.  To begin, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from a piece of Strathmore watercolor paper.  I then saturated the watercolor paper with water, the added a tiny amount of color burst to different areas.  As the colors began to mix, I sprayed more water and picked up pools of color with a paper towel.  I allowed the panel to air dry for the most part but helped it along with heat gun.  Next, I die cut "hello" word die several times from Neenah solar white, adhering each on top of one another, the top layer coated with Multi Medium Matte then coated with Distress rock candy glitter.  To finish, I assembled and adhered elements to card base, and stamped hearts using Hero Arts unicorn white pigment ink.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment