Sunday, April 3, 2016


Beauty in Simplicity...
  Hello friends!  First and foremost, I have to say what a joy it was making this card.  Trying new products, different techniques, and creating out of my comfort zone was a blast!!  Today's card features various Ranger Ink. products including Tim Holtz Distress Stains, Sprays, Crayons, and Stamps.  To start, I stained and sprayed a trimmed coated tag then applied a picket fence crayon across a bubble stencil (also Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink).  Next, I die cut circle (MFT's), stamped, watercolored (Distress markers), fussy cut flower.  I then assembled and adhered elements to tag, then adhere tag to card base.  To finish, I added black twine, stamped, heat embossed (Ranger magenta embossing powder), trimmed sentiment and adhered to card using foam tabs.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care.  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jamie, the flower is beautiful and I love the tag and the colours, so pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete