Tuesday, March 29, 2016


Wishing you rainbows...
   Hello!  Today's card features a cutie set from Avery Elle (be a unicorn), Copic coloring, and stenciling using texture paste.  To start, I die cut a rectangle panel from Neenah solar white #110 then placed and masked raindrop stencil (SSS).  I then layed a small amount of texture paste that was sprayed with a blue color mist (Bo Bunny) across panel until smooth, and set aside to dry.  I then die cut clouds (Lawn Fawn) out of both vellum and Neenah solar white #80.  Next, I stamped, Copic colored, and die cut unicorn.  To add a little something, I coated the unicorn "horn" and "hoofs" with a coat of Wink of Stella clear and glossy accents.  To finish, I stamped and heat embossed sentiment, assembled and adhered elements to card base, using fun foam for unicorn.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those rain drops and the clouds. Also love the bright colours. Adorable card. I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Come Rain or Shine Challenge.
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete