Sunday, March 6, 2016


Birthday Celebration...
   Hello friends!  I don't know about you but this past weekend flew by, but it was nice.  Hope your's was too!  Today's card features watercoloring using distress inks (wilted violet, twisted citron, and peacock feathers) and some goodies from Lawn Fawn (party balloons and happy birthday border) and MFT's (type writer BG stamp).  To start, I inked up BG stamp then spritzed Perfect Pearl solution, and stamped onto a piece of distress watercolor paper.  I then took another piece of watercolor paper, wet down, and added each color using wet round watercolor brush.  Once dried, I then die cut balloons.  Lastly, I didn't want the balloons to feel lost against this busy background, so I adhered each balloon to BG panel using fun foam as well as the sentiment.  Thank so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment