Thursday, March 24, 2016


Some bunnies....
  Hello friends!! With Easter just around the corner, I thought what better time to showcase these cuties from MFT's?! Today's card features ink blending using Distress inks (spun sugar, cracked pistachio, and squeezed lemonade), Copic coloring, and this fun stamp set "Somebunny".  To start, I die cut a rounded stitched panel (MFT's stax dienamics) out of Neenah solar white #110.  I then masked circles and began ink blending across panel. Next, I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored bunnies.  Adding a coat of Wink of Stella in clear and glossy accents to their collars, pockets, and dress buttons.  To finish, I assembled and adhered elements to card base (Neenah desert storm #100), stamped and heat embossed sentiment.  Thank so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment