Saturday, March 26, 2016


Happy Easter...
   Hello friends!  With Easter just a day away I thought I would share one more holiday card with you.  Today's card features a fun set from Lawn Fawn (spring splendor) and simple Copic coloring.  To begin, I die cut circle using both Neenah solar white and Lawn Fawn's patterned paper. I ink blended sky using Distress inks (spun sugar and tumbled glass).  I then stamped, die cut, and Copic colored images.  To add a little something but not take away to much from the scene, I added a coat of Stickles to flowers, eggs, and beak.  I next, assembled elements and adhered using foam tabs.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, die cut clouds (paper smooches) out of felt and adhered.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment