Tuesday, March 8, 2016


Flowers for You...
   Hello friends!  A few weeks ago I colored this cutie stamp from Penny Black for February 2016 "30 day color challenge" hosted by "The Daily Marker".  If anyone has yet to join these color challenges I would highly recommend them, not quite sure when the next one will be held but will spread the word when I hear.  Anyways, back to today's card :).  I stamped this image onto a piece of Neenah solar white #110 and colored using Faber-Castell colored pencils.  I then applied Gamsol mineral onto a paper stump then began going over each colored area, this mineral helps blend the colored pencils.  Next, I stamped sentiment using Versafine onyx black pigment ink and added a few sequins from Lucy's Little Things.  To finish, I adhered panel to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment