Wednesday, January 6, 2016


You brighten my day....
   Hello!  With winter finally settling in over Western Pennsylvania, I thought I needed a little orange in my life :)   Today's card features some goodies from SimonSaysStamp & Avery Elle + ink smooshing using Distress inks (scattered straw, fossilized amber, dried marigold, carved pumpkin).  To start, I "ink smooshed" distress inks onto Distress watercolor paper using a piece of acetate.  I wanted these colors to stand out from one another so I dried each color before applying the next.  I then die cut "sun" from double sided adhesive then coated using Elizabeth Craft Designs microfine glitter.  Next, I die cut  "you" several times stacking each and Copic coloring top using an "ombré" look.  To finish, I adhered these elements onto watercolor panel then stamped sentiment using Versafine onyx black pigment ink.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment