Tuesday, January 19, 2016


Ombré on my Mind...
   Hello friends...hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend!  I have not been able to get the look of ombré out of my mind since I saw the new Neon Ombré ink pads from Hero Arts introduced at CHA 2016 mega show...a must on my shopping list...lol.  Today's card features a mix bag of goodies from Hero Arts, Altenew, Penny Black, SimonSaysStamp, distress inks, Copics, MFT's, and Pretty Pink Posh.  To start, I die cut both oval and rectangle, then stamped sentiment onto oval.  Next, I placed stencil over rectangle and ink blended distress inks.  I then stamped flowers, Copic colored, then fussy cut out.  I assembled and adhered all elements to card base.  Finally, adding sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

1 comment:

  1. hi Jamie! what an amazing card, I adore the flowers and the bold sentiment. I am thrilled you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete