Thursday, January 21, 2016


Hamster Love...
   Hello friends...Happy almost-weekend!  Today's card features a fun stamp set from Lawn Fawn, Copic coloring, and watercoloring using distress inks (evergreen bough).  To start, I die cut circle and added a light wash of water, dropping in a little bit of color, and heat setting between each color layer.  I then stamped label, stamped sentiment, and die cut.  Next, I die cut rectangle from cardstock and banner from patterned paper.  I then stamped and Copic colored hamster/wheel adding a coat of Wink of Stella and glossy accents.  To finish, I assembled and adhered elements to card base.  Please note: This card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

1 comment:

  1. hey Jamie! such a sweet card, your coloring is amazing!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete