Monday, January 11, 2016


Warmest Wishes...
    Hello! I recently received this cutie stamp set from Wplus9 (holiday hugs) and I've been itching to use it.  I first stamped image onto a piece of die cut Strathmore mixed media then gold heat embossed.  This helps to keep the water/color from running across the image.  I then colored image using Zig clean color brushes and added water with a small rounded brush.  Next, I water colored background panel using masking and Distress inks/paint (cracked pistachio, worn lipstick, and Tarnished Brass paint).  My hands are not the steadiest, so masking helps keep my lines (somewhat) straight.  I then die cut circle, stamped image, and heat embossed.  To finish, I adhered circle to image, adhered image/sentiment to background using fun foam.  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

1 comment:

  1. hi Jamie! this is adorable...luv the plaid! I am glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete