Thursday, January 14, 2016


Birthday Blooms....
   Hello!  Who doesn't love a beautiful flower stamp set to practice coloring skills with!?!  Today's card features just that...this stamp set from Penny Black (winter blooms) is full of beautiful flowers to practice a variety of coloring mediums...I chose to use Copics for this card.  I began by stamping image onto a piece of X-press it blending card, Copic colored, then fussy cut.  I then splattered some "festive berries" distress inks and Heidi Swapp gold coloring mist onto a trimmed piece of Neenah solar white.  To add a little interest, I added "black soot" distress ink across a diagonal stencil on card base, then placed a thin strip of double sided adhesive and coated in ECD's desert gold microfine glitter.  To finish, I stamped sentiment and adhered panel to card base using fun foam.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment