Monday, April 30, 2018


So Many Wonderful Things...
  Hello and welcome friends!  Today’s card features this lovely floral stamp set from SimonSaysStamp (Best Mom Ever) and watercoloring using Daniel Smith extrafine watercolors.  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from Neenah desert storm and stamped the fishtail banner using Versamark ink then white heat embossing.  Next, I stamped images onto a piece of Canson XL watercolor paper, white heat embossed, then fussy cut floral/leaf images out.  I then began watercoloring by first adding a light wash of color, then going back over adding depth/intensity of color and shadows.  Then, I stamped sentiment and white heat embossed.  To finish, I assembled elements, adhered to card base, and flicked white gouache paint over panel/images.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Flickr Challenge #96.

No comments:

Post a Comment