Wednesday, April 25, 2018


Bitty Thanks...
  Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features this cutie set from My Favorite Things (Itty Bitty Bears) and Ink Blending using Distress Inks (ripe raspberry, spun sugar, peacock feathers, and cracked pistachio).  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from Neenah solar white and ink blended ripe raspberry and spun sugar Distress Inks.  Next, I die cut “Thanks” (MFT’s), Ink Blended peacock feathers and cracked pistachio Distress Inks onto a trimmed piece of Neenah solar white cardstock.  Next, I stamped image, die cut, and Copic colored.  To finish, I assembled elements, adhered to card base, and added a few Doodlebug Designs enamel dots.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment