Thursday, April 19, 2018


Beautiful Butterfly Day...
  Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features this pretty butterfly and sentiment stamp set from My Favorite Things (Beautiful Butterflies and You Give Me Butterflies) and stamping using various Altenew Crisp Dye Inks (Red Cosmos, Warm and Cozy, Pocket Full of Sunshine, and Tropical Forest dye ink cubes).  To star, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from Neenah solar white cardstock and began stamping Butterflies using above mentioned Inks.  I then stamped last layer of each butterfly using Versafine Onyx black pigment ink then heat embossed.  Next, I stamped sentiment and also heat embossed.  To finish, I ink splattered Gansai Tambi watercolors in Black onto panel and added a few PrettyPinkPosh Onyx sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment