Sunday, April 1, 2018


Easter Blessings to All...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this adorable stamp set from Art Impressions (Easter Blessings) and watercoloring using Avery Elle liquid watercolors.  To start, I die cut a Zig-Zag Stitched circle from a piece of Canson XL watercolor paper then stamped image and white heat embossed using Hero Arts white embossing powder.  I then began watercoloring by first adding a light wash of color/water then going back over deepening the colors/adding shadows.  Once dry, I stamped sentiment and heat embossed using Ranger liquid plantinum embossing powder.  Next, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from MFT’s cotton candy cardstock, stamped BG (MFT’s plaid BG) using coordinating hybrid ink.  To finish, I assembled elements, adhered to card base, and added a few sequins from SimonSaysStamp (moonshine sequins).  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment