Tuesday, January 30, 2018


So Glad I Have You...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this super cute set from My Favorite Things (Furever Friends: please note this set was a card kit released by MFT’s; the kit itself was sold out by the set will be released sometime in the near future).  To start, I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored image.  I then ink blended a stitched rectangle panel from Neenah solar white cardstock using a heart stencil (SimonSaysStamp) and Candied Apple Distress Ink.  Next, I die cut windows (MFT’s stitched triple peek-a-boo window).  I added a piece of acetate to each window, adhered fun foam, added sequins to make shaker, and adhered panel to card base.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, heat embossed, and adhered to panel.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment