Thursday, January 11, 2018


Making Hearts Melt...
  Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features this cutie set from My Favorite Things (You Make My Heart Melt), Copic coloring, and Ink Blending using Distress Inks (wilted violet, shaded lilac, and spun sugar).  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from Neenah solar white cardstock and began ink blending Distress Inks starting at the top and blending colors darkest to lightest.  Next, I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored images.  I then die cut trees (MFT’s) and hillside (Lawn Fawn).  I also Ink Blended “tumbled glass” Distress Ink to bottom of panel.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, white heat embossed, assembled elements, and adhered to card base using fun foam to the “owl” and “cat”.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment