Wednesday, January 24, 2018


Let It Shine...
  Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features this super fun turnabout stamp set from Concord and 9th (Sunshine) and stamping using various Prima Marketing Inc. color philosophy dye inks (hot lips, flamingo, and frosting).  To start, I stamped the “Sunshine” turnabout stamp onto a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock using above mentioned dye inks and the last “turn” I stamped in Versamark ink then silver heat embossed.  I then die cut panel using Scalloped Stitched frame die from Mama Elephant (Madison Ave).  Next, I die cut both hearts (Lawn Fawn) from color cardstock (MFT’s Poppy and Eggplant), then stamped sentiment and white heat embossed.  To finish, I assembled elements and adhered to card base using fun foam for BG panel as well as the hearts/sentiment.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Such a fabulous design! So very pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are gorgeous. The soda card is my favourite. Love that sentiment. Made me smile. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Must be Love challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete