Friday, January 19, 2018


Kindness makes a Difference...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features watercoloring using Distress Inks (wilted violet, salty ocean, twisted citron, squeezed lemonade, abandoned coral, and picked raspberry) and die cutting using this lovely floral image from Memory Box (Chloe stem).  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from a piece of Distress watercolor paper and began watercolor, first using a light wash of color then going back over adding color to intensify and mix colors; drying in between layers using heat tool.  Next, I added a few flicks of water to BG and let dry.  I then stamped sentiment, then heat embossed using Ranger liquid plantinum embossing powder.  Next, I die cut several stems using SimonSaysStamp black cardstock then adhered to panel using liquid adhesive.  To finish, I adhered panel to black cardstock card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment