Saturday, May 6, 2017


Purr-fect Friends...
  Hello and welcome!  Today's card features several wonderful products from MFT's including this cute stamp/die set "Cat-itude".  To start, I die cut this angled stitched cover die (MFT's) using both Neenah desert storm and solar white.  I stamped BG white panels using "Scribbled Circles" and "Pin-Stripe" (MFT's) using several hybrid inks (MFT's green field and daffodil).  I next, stamped, die cut, and Copic colored images.  To add a little detail and interest, I used a white gel pen on the flowers and glossy accents to collar.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, heat embossed using yellow embossing powder from Ranger, assembled elements, and adhered to card base (MFT's green field cardstock) using fun foam for kitty.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment