Wednesday, May 3, 2017


Neon Goldfish...
   Hello and welcome!  Today's card features this fun set from Hero Arts (color layering goldfish) and Hero Arts Neon Inks.  To start, I stamped and die cut gold fish and a few "seaweeds" using various Neon Inks including orange, pink, blue, yellow, and green.  I utilized my Misti precision stamper to correctly align these layering stamps.  Next, I stamped sentiment, "rocks", and "seaweed" and heat embossed using Hero Arts Unicorn white and clear embossing powder. To finish, I ink blended bottom of BG panel using Distress Ink "tumbled glass", assembled elements adhered to a Neenah desert storm card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this Jamie, the colours are fantastic ! Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete