Wednesday, May 24, 2017


My Sunshine...
  Hello and welcome!  Today's card features this cutie set from SimonSaysStamp (Happy Days), Copic coloring, and ink blending using Distress Inks (mowed lawn, broken china, and tumbled glass).  To start, I die cut both background stitched rectangle panel using pattern paper and Scalloped Frame panel using Neenah solar white.  I then stamped image, masked, and ink blended frame panel.  I then removed masked, stamped sentiment, and Copic colored image.  To add a little detail/interest, I added a coat of Wink of Stella clear and glossy accents to "cheeks".  To finish, I assembled and adored elements to a Neenah desert storm card base using fun foam for "sunshine" panel.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Work It Wednesday Challenge blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment