Monday, May 1, 2017


Light Touches...
   Hello and welcome friends!  Today's card features this pretty stamp from Penny Black Stamps (light touch) and Distress Inks (ripe persimmon, forest moss, fossilized amber, and rusty hinge).  To start, I stamped image on a stitched rectangle die cut panel from Neenah solar white.  I utilized my "Misty" precision stamper to stamp this image since it can hold and stamp in the same position repeatedly.  I first added the lightest ink then stamped, then repeated process from light to darkest ink.  To finish, I stamped sentiment (Mama Elephant label sentiments) using Versafine Onyx Black ink then trimmed, assembled elements, adhered to card base, and added PrettyPnkPosh metallic gold sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment