Monday, April 24, 2017


Pawsome Puppies...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today's card features this adorable stamp set from Clearly Besotted (playful pooches) and ink blending using Distress Inks (picked raspberry, wilted violet, peacock feathers, twisted citron, mustard seed, and ripe persimmon).  To start, I die cut a scalloped wave border (SSS) out of a Neenah solar white panel.  I masked off area then began to ink blend.  Once blended, I flicked water droplets onto panel.  Next, I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored images.  To finish, I adhered panel to card base, stamped sentiment and heat embossed, then adhered images using fun foam.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!  Please note: this card was inspired by the super talented Kristina Werner.

No comments:

Post a Comment