Wednesday, April 26, 2017


Coffee Now Please...
   Hello and welcome!  Today's card features this cutie set from Newton's Nook (Newton Loves Coffee), Copic coloring, and stamping using Lawn Fawn Inks (plastic flamingo, fresh lavender, carrot, and merman).  To start, I die cut both background panels using Avery Elle pinked edge die set from both Neenah solar white and orange cardstock.  I next, stamped "coffee beans" using above mentioned ink colors randomly onto Neenah solar white panel.  Next, I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored image.  I added a coat of glossy accents to "coffee" and Newtons ears/nose.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, assembled, and adhered elements to card base using fun foam for Newton.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

2 comments:

  1. Love the angled layers. Awesome card. I love it. I am so glad you joined in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Thank You so much. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable! I love the coffee beans in the bright colors! What a fun idea!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete