Sunday, January 15, 2017


Yeti Birthday...
   Hello friends and welcome!  Today's card features this cutie from Lawn Fawn (Yeti, Set, Go!), Copic coloring, and ink smooshing using Distress Inks (tumbled glass, broken china, and faded jeans).  To start, I die cut scalloped edge (SSS) using a piece of Distress watercolor paper then "ink smooched" using a piece of acetate.  I next, stamped, die cut, and Copic colored images.  I also added a Wink of Stella clear and a coat of glossy accents to trees and Yeti.  Next, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel using Lawn Fawn patterned paper.  Next, I stamped and white heat embossed sentiment.  To finish, I assembled and adhered elements to card base, and added sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh!!!! this is sooo fun :) from the yeti, to the ink smooshing.. its all fabulous! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete