Monday, January 23, 2017


Let's Celebrate!...
  Hello and welcome!  Today's card features this super fun collaboration stamp set from SimonSaysStamp and Paper Smooches (SSS Stamptember 2014).  To start, I stamped, heat embossed, and fussy cut images.  I then watercolored images using Zig Clean Color Real Brush makers; added color first then when back over with a clean wet brush to help move/mix the color.  I  next, die cut window (MFT's wonky windows) from patterned paper (Lawn Fawn).  Next, I trimmed a square from Neenah solar white then stamped background confetti images.  I adhered a piece of acetate to window then added foam tape to frame the window.  I added sequins then added the stamped confetti background panel.  Next, I stamped sentiment, heat embossed, and adhered  patterned paper panel to card base.  To finish, I adhered turtle and ballons to card.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment