Sunday, January 29, 2017


Hot Cocoa Hugs...
  Hello friends and Happy Sunday!!, hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend.  Today's card features this cutie set from Darcie's Heart and Home (Season's Tweetings) and Ink Smooshing using Distress Inks (ripe persimmon, abandoned coral, and wild honey).  To start, I ink smooshed distress inks onto a piece of Distress watercolor paper using a scrap piece of acetate then die cut using a stitched rectangle die (Lawn Fawn).  I then stamped, fussy cut, and Copic colored image.  Next, I stamped and heat embossed sentiment, die cut stitched circle (Lawn Fawn) using Neenah solar white.  I assembled elements and adhered to card base, added rose gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Jamie!!! You are one of my sweetest crafty friends!

    ReplyDelete