Wednesday, January 25, 2017


Snowy Owl...
   Hello and welcome friends!  Today's card features this cutie set from Lawn Fawn (critters from the artic), new to me Distress inks (iced spruce and hickory smoke), and new to me dies from MFT's (birch trees).  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from Neenah solar whit and ink blended distress inks.  I then placed "snow fall" stencil from SSS over panel added applied embossing paste.  I set panel aside to dry and die cut hillsides (Lawn Fawn), birch trees, and owl.  I die cut owl, Copic colored, and ink blended trees to give definition.  To finish card, I assembled and adhered elements to card base, stamped sentiment, and heat embossed using Hero Arts white embossing powder.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the SSS Wednesday Challenge Blog "Work it Wednesday January 2017" edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment