Friday, December 9, 2016


Holiday Happiness...
  Hello and welcome!  Today's card features a bit of watercoloring using Daniel Smith watercolors and sentiment stamp from Penny Black.  Honestly, I can't remember who manufactured the holly stamp, it's a wooden block stamp I picked up ages ago but thought it would make for a chance to practice my watercoloring skills.  To start, I die cut circle using Canson XL watercolor psort, stamped image, then heat embossed using SimonSaysStamp ultra fine antique gold embossing powder.  I began watercoloring image using a light wash of color then going back in to add depth of color and shadows.  Next, I die cut circle frame using MFT's die cut and Summer Splash cardstock. To finish, I die cut stitched panel using MFT's gingham patterned paper, assembled and adhered elements, stamped sentiment, heat embossed using above mentioned embossing powder.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment