Friday, December 16, 2016


Holiday Bunnies...
   Hello and welcome!  Today's card features a mix bag of goodies from Lawn Fawn (Artic Critters), Mama Elephant (stitched mountain dies), and SimonSaysStamp (sea glass ink and cardstock).  To start, I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored images then added a coat of Wink of Stella clear and glossy accents to scarves.  I then ink blended background using Sea Glass dye ink from SSS.  Next, I die cut mountains using MFT's cotton candy cardstock and double sided adhesive, then added Elizabeth Craft designs microfine glitter in cool diamond to "snow caps".  Next, I die cut hillsides (Lawn Fawn) and added details using Copics.  To finish, I stamped snowflakes using above mentioned dye ink, assembled elements and adhered to card base, and stamped sentiment.  Thank you so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment