Monday, December 19, 2016


Holiday Gift Exchange...
  Hello and welcome!  Today's craft project was inspired by the super talented Melania Deasy (MFT's designer).  She showcased these adorable "yeti's" created by MFT's Birdie Brown stamp line, and I instantly fell in love and thought they would make the perfect gift!  To start, I die cut and assembled the tags (MFT's blueprints).  I used both red and green cardstock as well as red and green patterned paper.  Next, I stamped images, die cut, and Copic colored.  Next, I die cut labels/flags using same cardstock, stamped sentiment, and heat embossed.  To finish, I assembled shaker packages containing lottery tickets, then used twine to tie both tag and shaker pockets together.  These make great gifts and are super fun to make!  Happy Holidays!!...thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment