Friday, December 30, 2016


Gray Cloudy Skies...
  Hello and welcome!  Winter may have just started and with the snow starting to pile up I thought Sunshine was in order!!  Today's card features goodies from SimonSaysStamp (Bring the Sunshine stamp set), Paper Smooches (curly clouds die cuts), and Distrsss inks (worn lipstick, wild honey, mustard seed, mowed grass, and peacock feathers).  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel using Neenah solar white, masked off vertical stripes using painters tape, then ink blended Distress inks.  With Distress inks staying a little wet after applied, I set aside panel to dry and die cut clouds using a scrap piece of white felt. Once background panel was dry, I stamped sentiment, masking as I went so I could utilize two different colors of embossing powders (both from Ranger; orange and yellow).  You may notice the the sentiment was off slightly but I thought it was so slight and didn't want to start all over.  Lol!  To finish card, I assembly panel and clouds and adhered to card base, added sequins.  Thank so much for stopping by...take care!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jamie, the colors and whole design of this is fabulous 😍

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete