Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Bonjour Friends



Bonjour Friends...

   Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features this cute and cheerful set from Lawn Fawn (Gleeful Gardens), Copic coloring, and Ink Blending using Distress Oxide Inks (blueprint sketch, shaded lilac, and lucky clover).  To start, I ink blended a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock using blueprint sketch and shaded lilac Distress Oxide Inks then die cut panel using a stitched rectangle die.  Next, I stamped images, die cut using coordinating die, and Copic colored.  I then die cut Lawn Fawn grassy border and grassy hillsides from cilantro cardstock.  To add a little interest to the BG, I ink splattered using white gouache, blueprint, and shaded lilac.  To finish, I assembled elements, stamped sentiment, and adhered to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog #99
 

No comments:

Post a Comment