Monday, April 12, 2021

Hero Moms


Hero Moms...
   Hello Friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this lovely Tulip BG stamp from SimonSaysStamp (Tulip Background) and watercoloring using Karin Markers.  To start, I stamped Tulip BG onto a piece of Strathmore watercolor paper then heat embossed using SimonSaysStamp Antique Gold embossing powder.  Next, I began watercoloring using Karin Markers.  I first added the color then went over with a light wash of water, then going back over intensifying colors and shadows.  Next, I die cut SimonSaysStamp “mom” word die from both SimonSaysStamp black cardstock and Neenah solar white cardstock.  Once Tulip BG panel was dry, I die cut using circle stackables, then die cut a circle from Vellum, and finally die cut a stitched rectangle from woodgrain cardstock.  To finish, I stamped the remaining sentiment using SimonSaysStamp tiny words, white heat embossed, assembled elements and adhered to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Flickr Challenge #173

 

No comments:

Post a Comment