Monday, September 23, 2019


Happy Fall to All...
   Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this cute set from Lawn Fawn (Tree Before n’ After) and Copic coloring.  To start, I stamped the bottom portion of the “fall tree”, then using my Misti, stamped the top portion of the “spring tree”; I then die cut using matching dies.  Next, I stamped clouds from Lawn Fawn (Spooky Village) and Colic colored all images.  I then die cut Woodgrain backdrop (Lawn Fawn) from a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock and then die cut square; and die cut same square from Lawn Fawn’s fall fling patterned paper.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, heat embossed, die cut using Lawn Fawn’s “Everyday Sentiment Banners”, assembled elements and adhered to Lawn Fawn’s “noble fur” cardstock.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog #61

No comments:

Post a Comment