Saturday, September 7, 2019


Ghostly Hauntings...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features several super fun sets from Lawn Fawn including  “Build-a-House”, “Build-a-House Halloween add on”, and the “Reveal Wheel”.  To start, I die cut several die pieces from the Reveal Wheel from Neenah solar white cardstock.  I ink blended the BG panel using Distress Oxide Inks in wilted violet, chipped sapphire, and black soot.  I then die cut pieces from the Build-a-House die set using several gray/black cardstocks.  To give a “glow” from the house, I Copic colored the window and door.  Next, I die several images from the Build-a-House Halloween add on.  Next, I assembled pieces for the house and adhered together.  I next, stamped images on the wheel using the coordinating template, and Copic colored.  To add a little more detail to the scene, I die cut tree border and grassy hillsides, ink blending the grass using Distress Inks in peeled paint and shabby shutters.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, assembled elements, and adhered together before adhering panel to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #60

Here’s a quick video showing the “Reveal Wheel” in action!








No comments:

Post a Comment