Wednesday, June 19, 2019


Hello Lovely Friends...
  Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features this beautiful floral stamp set from Mama Elephant (Pretty Lovely) and watercoloring using Zig Clean Color real brush markers.  To start, I die cut a wonky stitched rectangle panel from Bristol paper then stamped floral image and sentiment using Versamark ink and then white heat embossed.  Next, I began watercoloring image and sequins  by first adding the color and a light wash of water then going back over intensifying color/shadows.  I then watercolored BG using several blue Inks from Catherine Pooler (it’s a boy and something borrowed).  I next finish stamping the remaining part of the sentiment, white heat embossed, and trimmed.  To finish, I assembled elements, adhered to card base, and added a few white sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment