Monday, June 10, 2019


Coral and Gray Kittens...
  Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features several fun and cute products from My Favorite Things including “Wonky Stitched Windows” die set, “Rain Drops” stencil, “Catitude” stamp/die set, and cardstock including Grout Gray, Cement Gray, Coral Crush, and Limelight.  To start, I die cut a window out of Coral Crush cardstock.  Next, I trimmed a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock then ink blended Gray Grout hybrid ink over raindrop stencil.  I then die cut grass, flower, and clouds.  Then, I stamped image, die cut, and Copic colored.  To finish, I stamped sentiment onto a piece of Grout Gray cardstock, Die Cut using MFT’s fishtail banners set, assembled elements, adhered to Cement Gray card base, and added a few white gel pen details.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current MyFavoriteThings Color Challenge #118

No comments:

Post a Comment