Sunday, June 16, 2019


Guiding Lights...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Happy Fathers Day to all those wonderful Dads in the world including mine!  Today’s card features this super cute set from Lawn Fawn (Smooth Sailing), Copic coloring, and Ink Blending using Distress Inks (salty ocean, forest moss, crushed olive, tumbled glass, spun sugar, and squeezed lemonade).  To start, I ink blended a stitched rectangle panel from Neenah solar white, then die cut again using the Clouds backdrop from Lawn Fawn.  I then die cut stitched waves from Lawn Fawn and ink blended.  Next, I die cut Palm Tree border and ink blended the palm leaves.  I next stamped, die cut, and Copic colored images.  To finish, I stamped sentiments, assembled elements, adhered to the card base, and added details to the sand and palm trees.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment