Friday, May 10, 2019


Sending Hugs with Hearts...
   Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this cutie set from My Favorite Things (Joyful Heart Bears) and watercoloring using Mijello Mission Gold watercolors.  To start, I die cut a mini scallop rectangle panel (MFT’s) from a piece of Sweet Stack (MFT’s) patterned paper.  I then die cut a wavy scallop border (SSS) from a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock.  Next, I stamped, heat embossed, die cut, and watercolored image.  I next stamped sentiment, white heat embossed, and trimmed.  To finish, I trimmed a piece of black cardstock, assembled elements, adhered to card base, and added a little shading underneath image to help “ground” the bear so he didn’t look like he was floating in space.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment