Tuesday, May 28, 2019


Neon Summer Sunshine...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this super fun set from Neat and Tangled (Hello Summer) and working with Ranger Alcohol Inks.  To start, I die cut a wonky stitched rectangle panels from Ranger Heavy Weight Yupo paper.  I then added drops of  Ranger Alcohol Inks (dandelion, flamingo, coral, and gold mixative) to panel, working my way over the entire panel.  Next, I die cut “Summer” word die from a piece of SimonSaysStamp black cardstock, stamped sentiment, and heat embossed using Ranger Pink embossing powder.  I stamped the remaining sentiment and sunshine image also onto a piece of SSS black cardstock and heat embossed as well using both Ranger yellow and orange blossom embossing powders.  To finish, I assembled elements, adhered to panel using fun foam to “Summer”, then adhered panel to a SSS sunshine cardstock card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment