Thursday, May 23, 2019


Purple Crocuses...
  Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features this beautiful floral stamp set from PrettyPinkPosh (Crocus Flowers) and coloring using Faber-Castell Polychromos colored pencils.  To start, I stamped images onto Neenah desert storm cardstock, white heat embossed, and die cut.  I colored each image using various Purple and Green Polychromos colored pencils.  Next, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from Neenah desert storm cardstock and trimmed a piece of Doodlebugs Designs patterned paper.  I then splattered BG using white gouache watercolors.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, white heat embossed, trimmed a piece of Neenah desert storm cardstock, assembled elements/adhered to card base, and added a few white sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment