Thursday, January 24, 2019


Vike You Very Much...
  Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features this super cute stamp set from My Favorite Things (BB Viking), Copic coloring, and Ink Blending using Catherine Pooler dye inks (samba and be mine).  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from Neenah Solar White cardstock then placed Neat and Tangled “Heart Duo” stencil over panel and ink blended above mentioned Catherine Pooler Inks.  I then stamped, die cut, and Copic colored image.  Next, I stamped sentiment onto a banner die cut and white heat embossed.  To finish, I trimmed a piece of vellum, assembled elements, and adhered to MFT’s “latte” cardstock card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment