Saturday, January 5, 2019


A Cup of Cheer...
   Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this lovely stamp set from SimonSaysStamp (Cups and Succulents), no-line Watercoloring using Prima Marketing watercolors (decadent pies), and Ink Blending over a tri-angle stencil using Distress Inks (crushed olive and forrest moss).  To start, I stamp cup/succulent onto a die cut circle piece of watercolor paper, stamping the cup first then masking and stamping the succulent.  I watercolored images then set aside to dry.  I then die cut a stitched rectangle panel from Neenah desert storm, placed stencil over, and ink blended.  Next, I stamped sentiment onto a piece of SSS sea glass cardstock then white heat embossed.  To finish, I assembled elements and adhered to card base, adding a few sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Flickr Challenge #114

No comments:

Post a Comment