Wednesday, January 23, 2019



Koala Hugs...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features several fun new products from Lawn Fawn including “I Love You (calyptus), “Sending Hugs” border line, and “Polka Heart” backdrop.  To start, I die the polka heart backdrop from a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock then die cut a stitched rectangle panel.  Next, I die cut border line die from a piece of red cardstock.  Next, I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored images.  To finish, I assembled elements, adhered to card base, and added a few small hearts.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care! Please note: this card has been submitted to the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog #45

2 comments:

  1. i love this! that background is awesome! love the hearts and the pops of color with the koala and sentiment! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love the background and how you have the koala next to the sentiment. It really makes a nice layout! Thank you for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete