Saturday, December 29, 2018


Hello Winter Friends...
  Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features this cutie (new) stamp set from SimonSaysStamp (Winter Hugs), Copic coloring, and Ink Blending using Distress Inks Oxide Inks (wild honey, picked raspberry, and chipped sapphire).  To start, I die cut a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock using SSS stitched whirl cover die then a stitched rectangle square.  Next, I ink blended panel using above mentioned Distress Oxide Inks.  I then stamped snowman image, fussy cut, and Copic colored.  I stamped sentiment onto a piece of Vellum then silver heat embossed, and fussy cut.  To finish, I assembled elements, adhered to SSS fog cardstock card base, added a few SSS moonshine sequins, and a few Nuvo crystal drops in silver.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Flickr Challenge #113 

No comments:

Post a Comment